Since a few years, the Paris office of the Mexico Tourism Board is responsible for the Dutch market. Personal contacts should be established with relevant partners on the Dutch market. The Mexico Tourism Board asked CommuniGate to organize a networking diner and a presentation. The purpose of the event is to meet the key players in the market.
Meet Mexico! Roadshow
Mexico Tourism Board
CommuniGate acts quickly and approaches all the tour operators that offer holidays to Mexico as destination, as well as potential partners and Dutch (charter) airlines. In addition, a select group of travel journalists are personally invited and interviews with the director of the Mexico Tourism Board and the Dutch travel trade media are organised. The workshop is announced through trade, online and print media. For a comprehensive approach towards the tourism media, this target group is informed with a press bulletin and a press release about the latest novelties in Mexico.
CommuniGate chooses hotel The Dylan as the location for the presentation and walking diner. The dishes get a ‘Mexican touch’, the highlight is an oyster wrapped in a white chocolate pearl with tequilla…
- High attendance (90%), the most key players are present (tour operators, airlines, top travel agents)
- Interviews and publications in trade press
- Good conversations between the Mexico Tourism Board and tour operators
- Positive response on the follow-up
- Spontaneous media requests for press trips